Saturday, April 10, 2010

it's JEE tomorrow


On the eve of the day to earmark fate of many, I can hear the bang and forlorn very clearly.Afterall, I was also in the fray last year and this year many of my friends.The most prestigious institutes are IITs' and so their entrance test.Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics-Resnick.....,OP Tondon.....,TMH....,-Magnetism.............,Ionic Equilibrium........,Permutations and Combinations-and the last but not the least IIT-JEE,11th of April,2010.For me it is fascinating yet but a huge stack,which was 3,84,000 last year,would be nervous.Not much to say but surely after JEE I would have a lot to discuss about the test and the hells-COACHING CENTERES-can say unka khulasa but now best of luck to all of my friends and to all those who will be in my community-of budding technocrates-.

No comments: